Are you relocating for professional reasons ? Do you need a change of residence or a second residence ?
Our fees are covered, within the maximum limit, by the Mobili- Pass grant.
You are eligible if :
- You are being employed by a non-agricultural company of less than 10 employees.
- You are relocating for professional reasons (recruitment, transfer, training as part of a Protection Plan of Employment) and requiring a change of residence or a second residence.
You are not eligible if :
- You are a seasonal worker
- You are a telecommuter
- You are a trainee undertaking a professional training without being employed by a company (except if it is part of a Protection Plan of Employment)
In Lyon (zone A), the maximum grant is €3,500. It can be allocated in the form of a subvention and/or a loan.
- A maximum subvention of €2,200 to finance your property search if you hire a relocation agent
- A 36-month loan to cover other expenses
Terms and Conditions
The Mobili-Pass grant will cover part of your moving expenses and will be granted if :
- Your new professional assignment is distant from the previous one by at least 70 km
- You have applied for a Mobili-Pass grant within 6 months after taking/transfering to your new job or after starting your training as part of a Protection Plan of Employment
- You have rented a property in Lyon within 6 months after taking/ transfering to your new job or after starting your training as part of a Protection Plan of Employment
- You can provide proof of expenditure or rent receipts within 9 months after the Mobili-Pass subvention or loan agreement.
- You didn’t apply for a Mobili-Pass grant in the last 2 years.
If you are interested in applying for a Mobili-Pass grant, let LNA’s relocation agents assist you with the application process.